Are you using the old IIN website? They’re disappearing soon and if you don’t have a replacement yet, you might be a little nervous.
BUT, I have a great short-term solution for you!
If you’re not ready to build a new website or even transition to the new IIN site, but you want to keep your domain, you can forward your domain to a free page on the internet.
How? That’s what you’ll learn in this mini course!
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Create an attractive header for your temporary page
- Let people know that you still exist
- Collect names and email addresses of people who found your website
- Forward your domain to this temporary page (on Godaddy or whoever you bought your domain from)
In less than 20 minutes!
We’re dabbling in Picmonkey, Mailchimp, and your domain provider in this video, but don’t worry… I’ll show you how to do everything step-by-step!
Who this is for:
- people who own a domain (like www.terramilo.com)
- IIN graduates whose old IIN website is expiring (or expired)
- people who are NOT ready to transition to a new website
- people who ARE transitioning to a new website and don’t want to lose potential followers while creating the new site
Who it’s NOT for
- people who do not own a domain
- people who have a working website
In this course, you’ll see
- how to create a branded header for your signup page FREE
- how to add the header to an email signup form in Mailchimp FREE
- how to redirect your existing domain to your new email signup page
What you’ll get…
You will receive a video that walks you through the whole process, and a worksheet so you can check off the steps as you go.
Sign up now and rest assured that you aren’t losing potential clients while you transition to your new website!
IIN Website Quick fix!